The National Association of Securities Professionals (NASP) is a non-profit association of professionals in the securities industry. NASP brings together the nation's minorities and women who have achieved recognition in the industry as brokers, asset managers, public finance consultants, investment bankers, bond counsel commercial bank underwriters, investors, plan sponsors and other finance professionals.
- To pursue the highest standards of professionalism and excellence among NASP members
- To achieve equal opportunity for minorities and women in the securities industry
- To foster the growth and development of minorities and women; of minority-controlled and women-controlled institutions in the securities industry
- To enhance communication among members
- To increase public awareness, especially among minorities and women, of public and private finance career opportunities
- To pursue progressive and balanced policies affecting public and private finance
As a professional organization we will serve as a resource for the minority community at large and for the minority professionals within the securities and investments industry, by providing opportunities to share information about the securities markets, including functioning as a repository for information regarding current trends, facilitating fundamental educational seminars, and creating networking opportunities.