State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is currently looking for a Business Development Associate in our cash distribution team. This is a great opportunity to work with SSGA, the global cash management product line and directly contribute to our net new revenue goals. SSGA currently manages over $3.5 trillion in assets and is a leading cash management provider with approximately ~$490 billion in multi-currency money market funds and fixed income portfolios.
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated and team oriented internal sales professional to help establish, build and grow relationships with institutional cash investors, Treasurers and their staff. In this role you will be able to draw from your previous experiences and further develop your talents through all facets of business development, relationship management and sales support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Opportunity to work directly with a Senior Cash Sales Director supporting all aspects of institutional sales and relationship management to some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations
- Plays important role in territory management including identifying new prospects, cultivating existing relationships, and executing a strategic business plan
- Utilize market data, trends, and industry knowledge to develop new leads through daily consultative outreach and calling
- Participates in various client facing meetings and industry events where appropriate – stays current on economic and market developments and contributes value-added information during client interactions
- Using your technical and research skills, remain current on the competitor landscape, key differentiators and competitive advantages
- You will assist with preparing and organizing RFPs, marketing materials, presentations for various meetings and events
- Keeps current on regulatory developments affecting cash products and communicates regularly with clients, partners and senior leaders in the cash business
- Collaborating and building relationships with a number of different teams within SSGA: legal, compliance, finance, product management, portfolio management