We are seeking a highly motivated Client Relationship Specialist to work out of our Highland Park or Chicago office to provide high-touch client service and dedicated operational support to a team of highly motivated Financial Advisors and their High-Net-Worth individual clients.
- Client onboarding, including preparation of new account paperwork and client information-gathering
- Account maintenance, including any account registration and account profile changes
- Asset movement processing, including journals, wire transfers and EFTs
- Assist with quarterly billing and performance reporting
- Client issue resolution
- Gathering tax information for clients and assisting with tax reporting
- Relationship management, including regular client contact
- General administrative functions, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining information in the Client Relationship Management System
- Exception report review
- Preparation of miscellaneous paperwork, such as letters of authorization, check-writing applications, operational documents, etc.
- Communicating with supervisors regarding compliance matters and miscellaneous regulatory inquiries
- Trade execution and trade error resolution, as may be applicable and required