In the role of Derivatives CoE, Sr. Associate you will be responsible for:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with offshore team to resolve issues and provide training
- Resolving swap income related issues and queries
- Liaising directly with internal and external clients, custodian and brokers as required, in respect of all derivative queries and audit requests.
- To produce and supply accurate and timely data to external parties in accordance with procedures.
- To adhere to Client and Internal reporting deadlines for respective regulations.
- Maintain communications with line management.
- Assist the manager by providing statistics and Key Performance Indicators for the team.
- Active involvement in the implementation of new processes and the improvement of existing ones.
- To perform role in accordance with internal procedures and compliance requirements.