What you will be responsible for
As a Sr. Associate in the ETF Transfer Agent team, you will:
- Assist with daily ETF Order Taking and Transfer Agent Operations for over 40 ETF Issuers in North America.
- Ensure all team deliverables are met within assigned deadlines on a daily basis
- Document and update procedures and team checklists, ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Assist with onboarding new clients and subadvisors.
- Assist with rolling out new processing and technology enhancements with clients and intermediaries
- Analyze internal processes and look to automate, reduce risk, and streamline workflows
- Develop timely and accurate responses to ensure that all internal and external queries are answered
- Maintain internal and external client relationships
- Provide support for client testing and model office
- Drive change through continuous improvement by utilizing the Enlighten tool to evaluate and implement strategic decisions around work load rebalancing across teams.
- Track and Manage the completion of annual client audits
- Research and resolve reconcilement issues with TA records against the US & Canadian depository records