Who we are looking for
Financial and Regulatory Reporting, NPORT Operations AVP, located in either Boston, MA or Kansas City, MO will manage monthly N-PORT and annual N-CEN regulatory filings for various clients. You will engage with clients and internal State Street teams to resolve issues and answer inquiries to progress each reporting cycle to completion.
What you will be responsible for
As Financial and Regulatory Reporting, NPORT Operations AVP you will
- Manage the regulatory reporting production process, calendar and relationship for various clients and ensure that all production schedules (including those with the off-shore teams) are completed in a timely manner so that all team members are informed of their responsibilities during the process.
- Perform 1st, 2nd, risk-based and targeted reviews on client regulatory filings, N-PORT and N-CEN, ensure all regulatory filings are made on time and client drafts are delivered timely.
- Be responsible for client communication and implementation of new regulatory requirements/disclosures that impact reporting.
- Manage the implementation of all standard practices, processes, tools, etc. and initiatives and technology enhancements.
- Manage relationships with clients, making sure that requests are being met and that clients are satisfied with the level of service.
- Be responsible for the direction and training of subordinate team leaders and staff.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff, allocate and coordinate resources and handle personnel related issues.