Established boutique investment firm.
This position will work closely with the firm’s financial operations principal and operations team.
Salary range : $75K-80K
- Support FinOp with day-to-day functions and projects as needed.
- Posting accounts payable, accounts receivable and other various entries to QuickBooks.
- Daily Bank Account Reconciliation via QuickBooks
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases and excel spreadsheets
- Assist with preparation of financial spreadsheets, daily and monthly reports including other documents.
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Assist the operations team on various functions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSC / BA in accounting, Finance, or relevant field
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft windows to include MS Excel and accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks)
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Organization skills
- Team player with a desire to be a part of a small professional team