Plans, schedules, and manages the daily workflow of one or more client relationships. Maintains strong client relationships. Supervises staff in all locations.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- As Alternative Investments Financial Reporting Officer you will
- Plans, schedules, and manages the daily workflow of one or more client relationships.
- Ensures timely and accurate production of financial statements and related regulatory filings, as applicable, for each client relationship.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients and State Street coworkers.
- Sets clear client expectations.
- Oversees the effective coordination of activities with other departments.
- Ensures all personnel are appropriately selected, thoroughly trained and given timely and complete performance evaluation feedback.
- Ensures all controls and procedures are adhered to as well as makes recommendations for changes.
- Facilitates the successful start-up of new funds and conversion of new clients. Ensures thorough, proper planning.
- Ensures effective use of reporting system and makes recommendations for system enhancements.
- Remains informed of regulatory changes and new industry and competitor developments.
- Other special projects or tasks assigned.