State Street is seeking dynamic individuals to join our team as we expand our business function with the introduction of Tailored Shareholder Reports (TSR). We are looking for individuals who possess a unique blend of business process operation skills, a passion for data transformation, and a strong interest in technical skills, automation, and reengineering. If you are enthusiastic about financial/regulatory reporting, we want you to be a part of our growing team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support data transformation for the Tailored Shareholder Report (TSR) function.
- Quickly understand the daily operation tasks and being able to run routines independently. Able to analyze and respond to inquiries from global teams in Bangalore and China etc. regarding data accuracy, transaction/holding reconciliation discrepancy, and provide support to troubleshoot and determine the root cause of report breaks, system/application (i.e., ESP) failures.
- Ensure compliance with capital market and financial/regulatory reporting requirements.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to continually enhance processes.
- Complete business requirement analysis and develop requirement with business team to identify the scope of work.
- Use your business process operation skills to streamline and optimize workflows.
- Learn new skill through training or on-job practice to efficiently design solution based on the requirements in designated technologies, such as alteryx.