Our Credit Tenant Lease and Structured Debt Products group has been ranked in the top 10 of U.S. private placements for six consecutive years and is seeking individuals to join the team.
To learn more about our team and recent successful transactions, please click here.
- Responsible for identifying potential ground lease origination opportunities and presenting qualifying leads to Senior Leadership.
- Maintain a transparent pipeline and tracking of new clients and prospects.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and act as the initial primary interface to targeted client groups.
- Assist on the origination, structure, and execution of new ground lease financing opportunities as directed by the team.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and awareness of marketplace products, practices, and industry trends.
- Visible presence externally, representing the firm at industry events, conferences and develop a robust network of contacts and referral sources.