From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
What you will be responsible for
An Alternative Operations Settlement and Restructure Specialist, Senior Associate is responsible for:
- Managing end-to-end trade events, including (but not limited to) loans, real estate, equity, credit and collateral transactions for our clients and with our service partners.
- Managing the end-to-end restructure events with our clients and our service partners.
- Resolving data quality issues through interaction with our agents, accounting and client service groups.
- Resolving trade and settlement discrepancies in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to all client, bank, counterparty and service provider inquiries timely and accurately.
- Provides recommendations for improving in processing or procedures.
- Works with other internal business units to resolve complex or non-routine process in related questions/issues.
- Researches and resolves complex issues and proposes tactical and strategic solutions.
- Identifies and takes ownership of issues.
- Assists with other related duties as required.
- Performs ad-hoc tasks to support team supervisor and the overall business unit as needed.