In this role, the Investment Operations Associate will assist with portfolio accounting, administration, reconciliations, and performance reporting for institutional accounts, as well as trade settlements support for domestic and international equity trades.
- Monitor daily reconciliations and work with third-party vendor to resolve any open issues.
- Prepare and distribute daily and monthly portfolio reports to management and clients. • Prepare and distribute daily and monthly performance reports.
- Maintain performance composites.
- Assist with the post trade matching and settlement process.
- Assist with the proxy voting process.
- Liaise with custodians, brokers and outsourced third-party vendor on trade related settlement issues.
- Facilitate onboarding/offboarding of client accounts.
- Support Client Service with administrative inquires.
- Review daily transaction downloads for accuracy.
- Post transaction in the portfolio accounting system for cash flows and management fees • Prepare quarterly 13F Report.
- Assist with audits and GIPS verification process.