Northern Trust Asset Management (NTAM) is an over a trillion dollar investment management firm entrusted by investors around the globe to help them navigate changing market environments, so they can confidently realize their long-term objectives.
The senior consultant role within the NTAM Global Control team, responsible for the oversight, reporting and execution of the Operational Resiliency initiatives. It will involve supporting the global rollout of the Operational Resiliency Framework across NTAM, inclusive of the identification of important business services, defining impact tolerances, value chain mapping, testing and remediation. This role will also help drive impact by developing, supporting and establishing strong governance models to strengthen the control environment as it relates to operational resiliency.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key lead in business dependency oversight; monitoring of risks and vulnerabilities across all services. This will include the input into required Management Information reporting, identification of issues, and the tracking of any required remediation
- Support the review and oversight of Asset Management adherence with the Operational Resilience Policy and Standard
- Facilitates the overall maintenance of the Value Chain Mapping documentation for Important Business Services, and coordinate validation through the attestation/champions framework
- Design and produce relevant resiliency metrics in support of the resiliency strategy
- Establish and support the resiliency governance model within NTAM
- Monitor and analyze impact of new products and organizational change on Asset Management resiliency strategy
- Engage and educate business leaders on the scope and need for operational resiliency oversight
- Partner effectively with business, risk, audit, legal, compliance, regulators and technology control functions to drive consistent and effective operational resiliency practices