The Multi-Asset Class Trading Front Office Trading Services (FOTS) team provides trading assistance and support across the globe (North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific) for State Street Global Market’s FX Sales & Trading electronic trading (eFX) and FX Sales and Trading Desks. The teams act as the primary facilitator of trading and a liaison for external and internal clients. In addition to trading support and client services, the team participates in projects related to new trading initiatives, testing and implementation planning.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
What you will be responsible for
- As Front Office you will
- Assist SSGM eFX and FX Sales & Trading with trade support and related responsibilities.
- Research and resolve trade related inquiries from Sales and Trading, back office, fund groups, and clients
- Monitoring SSGM’s trading systems and address/resolve issues with appropriate escalations.Cancelling, modifying, and rebooking of trades
- Supporting FX Algos, eFX, StreetFX and IndirectFX client onboarding (Front Office components) and performing pricing validations for SSGM’s indirect FX activity
- Communicate and maintain strong working relationships with multiple departments (Trading, Operations, Finance, IT, third party vendors) to resolve breaks and trade discrepancies on a time sensitive basis.
- Participate in various projects that require FOTS expertise, involvement with testing or future support.
- Understand the intricacies of manual and/or exceptional processes on the FX desk and work with IT, Credit & Compliance, Operations and Business Analysis teams to improve process inefficiencies.
- Liaise with Client Support Services team with queries relating to the on-boarding of new business.
- Produce reporting for clients and internal use.
- Strictly follow the controls and procedures to reduce risk to Business.
- Role requires 5-days a week work in the office.