The Post Production Support Specialist (PPSS) supports customers post go-live of the Charles River Investment Management Solution (CRIMS) implementation. Their contributions include defining new client requirements, configuring and tuning the application to the client’s business and technical needs, training users, testing workflows and resolving issues. The Specialist will liaise with Charles River Technical Support and Product resources to troubleshoot application issues and to determine the optimal configuration. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience gained in the financial industry working for a consultancy or software vendor. Experience leading the implementation or support of Front, Middle or Back Office Investment Management systems is highly valued.
Why this job is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created the first open front-to-back platform – State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
What you will be responsible for
- PPSS are expected to have strong industry knowledge across multiple asset classes. Additionally, PPSS team members are responsible for navigating the CRD/Alpha eco-system and establishing relationship with the various internal supporting teams
- Analyze and evaluate requirements issues while providing product expertise and guidance throughout the post go-live journey.
- Educate customers on the methodologies and functionality provided by CRIMS. Advise on best practices regarding the implementation and operation of Charles River solutions and services.
- Evaluate customer requirements to identify potential enhancements to Charles River solutions and services. Document and communicate product improvements as part of customer-specific requirements or in response to trends in the marketplace.
- Responsible for maintaining a client issues list and status reporting.
- Train users on existing workflows
- Gather requirements for new asset classes, security types and/or business line
- Document requirements
- Works with Professional Services team to assign dedicated resources to accomplish deliverables
- Contribute to software quality by clearly communicating defects to Client Support and Product Management. Support the defect resolution process by providing clear descriptions of defects and validating the resulting fixes. Identify errors and mistakes in documentation and suggest corrections and improvements.