A motivated Senior Business Analyst with financial and technical experience to lead requirement gathering and data analysis on Performance Attribution. Candidate should have from 5+ years of experience working in the asset management industry, participate in discussion with the portfolio managers on requirements gathering and data analysis, and partner with development team to translate the requirements into implementation task. The individual will be Boston-based and will work with portfolio managers and operations staff from Boston, EMEA, and APAC regions.
As an Implementation manager you will
- Partner with business stakeholders to capture the requirements and create examples to illustrate understandings and challenges.
- Conduct data analysis required to support the requirements; review specification with business stakeholders, and obtain approval for development.
- Actively working with development team to facilitate the technical design, create system specification and agile stories.
- Lead story grooming, provide subsequent clarifications, and approve QA test cases.
- Assist in test case development, review, execution of part of test cases and support all stakeholders during testing activities,
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Database experience with SQL or other database languages.
- Asset management experience, especially in the area of performance attribution, return calculation, and market data.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and the ability to work on multiple related initiatives.