This roles requires a deep understanding of the complexities of servicing bank loan debt held in complex global fund structures. The candidate should have a background in client management, team management, multi-point reconciliations, fund accounting, custody, vendor data sourcing and automation. Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to meet aggressive deadlines in high volume work environment are essential.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Loan Services Operations AVP, you will
- Responsible for performing assigned, complex daily operations and processes.
- Act as primary contact and escalation point for operational issues
- Receive and resolve inquiries from client, Client Management, COEs, BU Shared Services and BU Client Service and ensure timely resolution.
- Manage and escalate issues related to BU SS and CoEs
- Maintain and monitor open items, issues, logs, project lists…
- Manage daily service delivery through Client Support Specialists
- Address custom client requests, manage production activities of Client Support Specialists 1, 2 and Senior Specialists.
- Coordinate the implementation of new funds, systems and processes. Assist with client conversions and other client projects.
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices.
- Work closely with BU Client Service as needed.
- Manage report card data collection and production.
- Assist with compliance/fiduciary reviews and audits.
- Train client on using SS interfaces (i.e. myss.com, eHorizon, Cash Flow Module, Cash Manager)
- Train, develop and motivate new staff. Complete performance appraisals.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems.
- Serve on committees. Help define and implement new company initiatives.
- Perform annual risk assessments for customer accounts and alert VP of any changes that may increase State Street risk.
- Other duties as assigned.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures